- Valid credit card details must be provided at time of booking with full payment to be made on check in.
- A minimum night stay may apply during peak periods, long weekends or during special events.
- Rates quoted are for room only and quoted in Australian dollars inclusive of GST
- Check in from 2pm to 9pm. With prior notice an earlier check in may be accommodated after midday. After hours check in must be arranged in advance.
- Check out up to 10am. Late check out is subject to availability. A fee may apply up to the equivalent of one night’s accommodation. Late check out is not available during winter.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking when the number of people arriving exceeds the number of people originally booked.
- Rooms are serviced daily with a modified service on weekends. Rooms are not serviced on Public Holidays.
- Guests are requested to extend the courtesy of keeping rooms in a reasonable state. We reserve the right not to service unreasonably untidy rooms. In the event rooms are left in an unacceptable condition, an excess cleaning fee up to one night’s accommodation may apply.
- A clean up fee will be charged if spillages occur on carpet or bedding. In the event this spillage cannot be removed, a replacement fee will be charged.
- All motel rooms are strictly “No Smoking” *. Cigarette butts must be placed in containers provided and not discarded on motel premises.
- A guest kitchen is available for guest our guests’ convenience between 7am – 9pm. Cooking in motel rooms is not permitted*.
- Only the registered number of guests is permitted on motel premises between the hours of 9pm to 7am.
- Only registered guests are permitted to use motel facilities.
- Motel facilities including pool, spa, kitchen, BBQ and outdoor seating areas close at 9pm.
- Mountain Creek Motel is a NO PARTY MOTEL. For the comfort and enjoyment of all guests’ loud music or noise is not acceptable at any time. No noise tolerated on motel premises after 10pm.
- Pets are not permitted on motel premises*. Seeing Eye Dogs are exempt.
- Bicycles and/or bicycle parts are not permitted in motel rooms.* A secure storage area is available.
- Waxing of skis & boards is not permitted in rooms or on balconies and pathways*.
- A replacement fee of $50.00 will apply if room key is lost.
- In the event of any of the room remote controls being removed or damaged a fee of $80.00 per item will apply.
*Reinstatement costs apply
- Low season: Valid credit card details must be provided at time of booking. The cancellation policy will be advised at the time of booking for special event periods / long weekends during the low season. Cancellation on the day or a No Show will incur the full amount of the booking.
- Christmas and Easter: To secure your accommodation, a one-night minimum deposit per room is required with balance to be paid on check in. The deposit will be refunded less $20 per room booked in the event of cancellation at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. Cancellation within 7 days of arrival will forfeit your deposit. Cancellation on the day or a No Show will incur the full amount of the booking.
- Winter: To secure your accommodation, a one-night minimum deposit per room is required with balance to be paid on check in. The deposit will be refunded less $20 per room booked in the event of cancellation at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. Cancellation within 14 days of arrival will forfeit your deposit. Cancellation on the day or a No Show will incur the full amount of the booking.